Friday, March 14, 2008

John from San Francisco

Hi Monica and Gabor: You both run a top quality outfit! Thank you both for your professional approach to renting me a superb motorcycle. Just like your offices and showroom, the Triumph America bike was absolutely clean and in outstanding condition. The liability forms you provided were thorough, but very fair. No problems at all.
From the first-phone calls I made to you, and to the check-out and check-in process, I couldn't have been more impressed.
My Triumph ride was to Carefree, lunch at the Sundial Cafe, and then over a wonderful winding road to the Lake. Just an easy, comfortable ride with some brief exploring on side roads and into areas that I found interesting. The wall map in your offices and sites and the routes you suggested were also very helpful.
Thank you again,
John

No comments: