Wednesday, March 12, 2008

High Adventure in the Scottsdale Sun!


It was hard to get the smile off my face during the entire trip!
It has been years since I put riding a motorcycle up in the Arizona mountains, but it wasn’t until I talked my wife into going and making a call to Monica that finally made the dream a reality! With minimum hassle and maximum friendliness, Monica and Gabor put us on a brand new BMW with a full tank of gas and a map for adventure.Heading out on to the road was as exciting as I expected and we watched the miles to the mountains evaporate beneath the smooth power of the BMW throaty roar. We poked around the upper lakes, wondered thru Usury Pass and up to Tortilla Flats for a barbecue sandwich.Even the band was a fun diversion sitting in the sun enjoying a cold ice tea.
Our adventure was a perfect mix of liesurely thrills!
Thanks a ton for all your help in setting up this incredible expereince.
Sincerely, Bill and Charlene Cattley / Michigan

No comments: