Friday, March 14, 2008

Dave and Irene from Minnesota

You and Gabor have, AND maintain a nice fleet of bikes. I chose the RT 'cause I have never ridden one before. It was a good choice for two-up touring. Very "long legs" for smooth open road traveling. Bags hold generous amounts. Not a scratch on this mount and we kept it that way. The electrically-adjustable windshield is a real plus-----------down for slow traffic and up for higher speed.
We headed east towards Globe but deciced to head south due to the northly wind and went through Florence. On to Tucson and ended up in Green Valley to visit with Irene's sister for two days. Headed back a similar route and why we didn't stop at the Biosphere I will never know. So on our next trip through you guys we will see the 'sphere. I know, I know you said: "----visit the Biosphere on your way to or from Tucson".

No comments: