Sunday, January 20, 2008

MIKE FROM VANCOUVER, WA


Now that I am back in the North I would like to take a minute to thank Monica and Gabor for a great ride last Sunday. I took a business trip to So-Cal and Scottsdale and extended my stay for several days to soak up some sun. Something that is hard to do in the Portland / Vancouver area this time of year. I had never been in Arizona before and thought a bike ride would be a nice intro to the area. I rode the 1200 GS for approx 200 miles thru the beautiful scenery. It was great. Much of it is similar to our terrain up here, only drier and warmer this time of year. I also wanted to ride a GS. I spend my saddle time on a V-Strom and wanted to try something different. I really appreciated the condition of the bike. It was spotless. No dings, or dents. Nothing "rough" about it. Excellent condition. I feel the bikes and the people make this a top shelf operation. I will be back, and HIGHLY recommend it to anyone considering a bike rental in the area.
Next time I will take Gabors' suggestion to try the RT.
Thanks again.
Mike Jeffries

No comments: