Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Another great trip!

Jenn and I just got back to cold Minnesota.  Had a great time with the Goldwing!  This is my third time renting from AZRide.  I have rented an R1200RT and a Kawasaki Concours 14 previously.  The Goldwing was a real departure from those bikes but great for the two of us.  Couldn't be happier with your company.  It has been great also trying the different bikes out and really living with them for a while.  No dealership test ride can substitute for it.

On this ride we left from Phoenix and rode to La Quinta, Ca where we stayed for a week.  The Goldwing swallowed all our luggage and, as always, was in top condition.  I am an avid rider and pride myself in the care and maintenance of my bikes.  The bikes I have rented from AZRide have been clean and obviously cared for in a way I would my own.  Their clean facility also shows this ethic. Monica and Gabor have been an absolute pleasure to deal with and will definitely get my business again.  

Thanks Monica and Gabor.....see you again!

Brian Boyle 

No comments: