Thursday, September 30, 2010

Solo trip into the desert.
















On a recent business trip to Scottsdale, I found myself done with work early and nothing to do on my last day in town. A quick trip to Google and I came accross AZRide.com. Even though I booked a Yamaha FZ6R for Sunday, Monica and Gabor were more than happy to come in and accommodate me. The bike was there waiting for me, fueled up, impeccably clean, and in perfect mechanical condition. Everything about AZRide was completely top flight, and their prices were so low I almost felt guilty. Both Monica and Gabor have a wealth of information about the local roads and riding locations, so take advantage and ask questions! Knowing I only had the bike for one day they set me up on a ride to Tortilla Flat that was one of the best experiences of my life. I fully plan on heading back to AZRide this spring with my wife so we can do a multi-day ride for our anniversary. Thanks a million!!!

No comments: