Friday, January 11, 2008

The New Year in Phoenix


I was in Phoenix (from Omaha) over New Years to visit my family. It's been cold and snowy in Omaha. I haven't been able to ride my bike for a couple months, so what could be better than renting a bike in Phoenix.

I've heard lots of good things about the Suzuki VStrom's and I wanted to try one. I did a web search and found MCTours. What a terrific experience. Monica and Gabor were fantastic. Monica made the paperwork painless. Gabor takes care of the bikes and the VStrom was flawless. Gabor provided a me with a great route. A couple hundred miles of twisty's and incredible scenery.

If you'd like to read my ride report, it's located here...

Would I rent from Monica and Gabor again? You bet. In a heartbeat. These guys are the best.

No comments: