Sunday, January 13, 2008

Kevin from Massachusetts


Thanks for a great experience. I am not a picture taker but here are my comments.
" It is cold and snowy in Massachusetts this time of year and my cruiser was winterized about a month ago. When I found out that I was going to Phoenix in January I did some web surfing for motorcycle rental companies and decided to call AZRides. I called the day before I wanted to rent a bike and spoke with Monica. She was extremely helpful and courteous and we set up my pick up time for the following day.
I showed up a little early and all the paperwork was quickly finished. Gabor then gave me a very thorough understanding of the bike that I would be riding (R 1200 RT). He then explained a couple of route options.
I chose the slighly longer route (about 200 miles) and had a great ride. I have rented motorcycles in Denver, San Francisco, Las Vegas and San Diego and the scenery on my Arizona ride was some of the best that I had ever expereienced. The route had a good mix of road types, twisties, straights, etc.
Monica and Gabor run a very nice business and I would go back to them anytime. I highly recommend their company to anyone looking for a great ride and great rental company in the Phoenix area."

No comments: