Friday, June 17, 2011

I live in the Phoenix area and have been considering the purchase of a Yamaha FZ6R. I wanted to spend some time riding one before making a purchase. With the recent cool weather we've been having I figured now was the perfect time.



I arrived for my reservation almost an hour early but Monica and Gabor were able to have me on the road in no time. They are both very friendly and their shop is immaculate. The Yamaha was spotless and looked like a showroom bike that had never been ridden.

I spent the first few miles riding in traffic and getting used to the bike. I stopped by my work to show off to the guys. Later that night I took the bike out for a little after midnight street strafing.

The next morning I packed up and rode out to Bartlett Lake, northeast of the valley. What a beautiful trip! Aside from some wind and a few sprinkles the weather was perfect and the scenery was beautiful. The twisty road to the lake was nearly deserted and never dull. The bike was mechanically flawless. I hated to have to head back to return the Yamaha.

I would definitely recommend MCTours to anyone in the Phoenix area that wants to experience the freedom of a motorcycle while enjoying all of the beauty that Arizona has to offer.

No comments: