Monday, December 28, 2009

BMW K1300GT - An Excellent Experience








This was my first rental experience on a BMW motorcycle, it was Excellent! Love the Suspension compared to the FJR I am used to. December is low season in AZ, Good time to ride, if your from the northwest, nice weather. I highly recommend AZRIDE, The equipment was like new! The first day I rode solo up to Prescott, AZ with My uncle. A stop at Yarnell for Breakfast was perfect. Nice twisties up the hill to Yarnell. Day two Cheri and I rode up to Tortilla Flats just south of Apache Junction. A great place to have Lunch and look around at the old Mining Town. This is a popular Motorcycle destination, fun little twisty ride a the native area of AZ. I will certainly be back to Rent from AZRIDE, next time will get a GS to explore some of the mountain roads and outback of AZ. Thanks Again!

No comments: