Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Terry from Florida

I just wanted to reiterate my thoughts on my fantastic time with my
days off while in Phoenix. Although it has been over a week since I
left, my memories of my month out west were most vivid of the four
days off which I spent on AZ rental bikes. I just can't say enough about what fun it was! The first two on the lower F800st were just superb. That is the bike for me, the lower frame was a perfect fit. It was the easiest thing and a joy to ride. Definitely sold me on getting rid of my RT and downsizing to something more nimble.

But when the ST was already taken for my next set of days off, and I took the Royal Enfield on a lark, I just can't say it loud and long enough,--- what an absolute blast that was! That was as much fun as a human being can have alone. It was soooooo much fun! I gave away almost every card you gave me. A real social interaction device, that Enfield. I guess I would have to admit that I had more fun on it than even the ST. It was a stop and smell the cactus kind of bike. I saw more, enjoyed more, and met more people.


Just wanted to thank you and Gabor for your advice, superb service, and being there with that ice cold water at the end of the day!

Hope to see you again someday,

Terry

No comments: