Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tom from Florida


Monica, Our time in Arizona was much too short. I have been to the Scottsdale and Sedona area twice before, with my wife, but visiting there on a motorcycle with Dane was a whole new experience. I hope to make the same trip with my wife some day.
Since I've never rented a motorcycle before I had no idea what to expect. When I mentioned it to several people they said I was crazy because the motorcycles would be a bunch of beaters. Walking into your shop was like walking into a showroom, the bikes were perfect. Your communication with us before hand was very helpful and made getting on the road quick and efficient. We stayed at the Hampton Inn in Sedona where they said we could leave the bikes under cover and they would keep an eye on them, pretty nice. Only one mistake was for me to buy winter gloves in Florida, my hands nearly froze while riding through snow flurries on the way back from Sedona.
You and Gabor are truly professionals and I wish you continued success with AZride.
Tom Johanning
Sarasota Fl.

No comments: