Thursday, March 4, 2010

Van from KY


A place to check your email and get a Latte



Jerome, Grand Hotel



Red Rock of Sedona



Rest stop before the curves start



San Francisco Peaks, heading into Jerome



Sunset from Mount Lemon



The Mile High Grill Inn in Jerome


To Monica & Gabor

It was a great pleasure to rent from you again. My last time was too long ago in December of 2007. You both are exceptionally nice, polite and very professional. Both times I have ridden by myself so no photo's of me. However my riding did take me to some beautiful spots.

My first day was from Monica's suggestion of riding the Mount Lemon highway outside of Tuscon up to Mount Lemon. You could almost call it the "Tail of The Dragon" of the west. It was awesome to ride on clear roads with snow on both sides of me. Great views also !!!!!

My second day was up to Prescott, Jerome, Cottonwood and Sedona. I stopped and had lunch in Jerome at the Mile High Grill & Inn. They serve a great prime rib sandwich. The place has a great character and the owners were very nice. Check out the dollar bills folded into various shapes under the glass in the bar.

Again thanks for your hospitallity

Van Vickers
Lexington, KY

No comments: