Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Enfield Ride

I had a wonderful time riding the Royal Enfield on March 17 - 19 of this year. Wednesday's ride took me from your headquarters in Scottsdale to Prescott and back to Surprise for the night. The ride through the moutains was spectular and lots of fun on the bike. I was very impressed with its performance and reliability. Attached is a picture of the bike at one of the scenic turnouts on the way to Prescott. The other picture of me on the bike is at our vacation home in Sun City Grand. Thursday took me to Carefree and Cave Creek via route 74 - a very scenic byway. I took many pictures of the desert, but the attached one will be the subject of a future watercolor. The final picture is of the great owners and operators of AZRide.

Thank you for the great service in arranging the rental and high quality support provided throughout. I look forward to my next visit to Scottsdale and future rentals with AZRide. I will enthusiastically recommend your shop to my friends and colleagues.
 
Brian Austin, MSF Rider Coach

No comments: