Monday, November 30, 2009

Jim from PA

Monica & Gabor,

I wanted to respond and thank you for the professional and courteous service you extended to me last week as I rented the Royal Enfield C-5. My stay in Phoenix was very brief, landing Tuesday and leaving on Thursday, so, besides the work I needed to get done, I was determined to see some of the state by motorcycle. Thank you for allowing me to do this last Wednesday afternoon.

As a relatively new rider I was somewhat apprehensive in venturing off in a different city on a motorcycle I’ve never ridden before. Gabor’s quick tutorial of the bike was essential to my riding safety and fun. Monica’s friendly and professional approach to renting bikes and all the business stuff that goes with it assured me that I was dealing with the right folks.

Arizona has much straighter roads than my home state of Pennsylvania and they seem to go on forever. On my excursion I was able to head north through Scottsdale and then into the Tonto National Forest. Of course I was not prepared with a camera, so I will have to relive my experience by memory, at least until I get back to Phoenix. I will not soon forget the sights of desert, rock formations, and cactus as I get back to business here on the east coast.

It was an awesome experience. Thanks for making this possible and I look forward to following your guestbook.

Jim Hayes

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Jim,
I'm glad you took the opportunity to rent a motorcycle and do some riding while you were in Arizona. No better way to see the scenery and feel one with nature and your surroundings. Nothing can compare. I look forward to doing some riding with you in the not to distant future.
Your brother-in-law from NY,
Chris