Sunday, November 2, 2008

220 miles of the most beautiful country anywhere...

When I discovered that I needed to be in Arizona for business, I knew that I needed to see more of this state. After searching online, I found the following at AZRIDE:
My friend Glenn was riding his Sportster you see in the picture above. After the wonderful staff at AZRIDE had all my paperwork filled out, we headed East on 60, leaving Phoenix behind us. We passed through Apache Junction heading to Superior. Our planned route would take us South from Superior on RT 177, passing through Kearny to Winkelman. From there we headed North on RT 77 to Globe. From there RT 77 merges with RT 70 and wraps back into RT 60, heading back to Superior, and eventually back to Phoenix.

There is no way to accurately describe the scenery. So, I will just have to show the highlights:





This picture says it all. One happy rider.


Next time, we will head North, and for more than one day.






No comments: