Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a great experience!
















AZ Ride has been the BEST!

May 2007 was my first rental from AZRide.com. I rented the R1200RT (my first) and the 1200GS. Both were great bikes, however I feel in love with the RT. So, when the opportunity came up to purchase the RT from Gabor & Monica, I knew I could not say no!
They have been the greatest to work with and they run the tightest ship I've ever seen. The two together have what it takes to put together everything from a great tour to as simple as getting your bike registered without a hassle.

I thought that since I purchased the RT from M & G, that it would be the end of my rentals! I guess not! Now, I can wait to try something else and do the comparisons!!!

Thank you for all your help!!!

A.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I'm glad you had fun!

-Greer AZ